Sunday, June 15, 2008

Back Tomorrow

Regular posting will resume again tomorrow. I've got a huge backlog of emails and actual work I need to get finished during the coming week, but I think I regret not posting him more than anything. Yes, yes, I was sick; I have an excuse. Still, this blog has been a huge amount of fun for me and I continue to be amazed and gratified by how many people seem to enjoy what I've been writing. I've made a lot of new friends -- and reconnected with some old ones -- and, agree or disagree with what I have to say, I'm pleased that what I've put up here is getting people to talk about the history and traditions of our shared hobby.

So, expect the usual slew of musings, opinions, and rants to return, starting tomorrow.

In the meantime, Happy Father's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment