Wednesday, May 6, 2009

FYI Comments

Just a quick heads-up: I likely will not be able to keep up with the pace of comments here and reply to every one, even those addressed specifically to me. I wish this weren't the case, but, with 700+ posts and climbing, including many old ones that still generate comments months after the fact, there's simply not enough time in the day for me to respond to them and still stay on top of my posts, writing projects, email correspondence, and real life.

I'm not complaining about the situation -- far from it. I'm very pleased that many of my posts generate such energetic discussion among my readers and I urge you to continue, so long as you play nicely with one another. However, I'm going to be more scarce in the comments than I have been in the past, at least for the foreseeable future. I regret that, but there are limits even to my endurance.

3 comments:

  1. For the sake of Irony, I am commenting on the post about comments and not being able to respond to all of them. Please don't feel the need to respond ;)

    p.s. Yes. Just kidding (see? I'm playing nice).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let the discussion run itself. I hope you enjoy writing posts as much as I enjoy reading them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A dollar? I know that'll get me to shut up and keep my opinions to myself.

    ReplyDelete