Sunday, September 25, 2011

In Case You're Wondering ...

... yes, posting and correspondence have both been a lot lighter this month than is usual and for that I apologize. The reason for that is that the revised rulebook for Thousand Suns is in final layout and I've been going over it very carefully so that it's as close to perfect as possible. I know that the moment the book is printed and in my hands, I'll turn to a random page and find a typo or a dropped word or some rules error, but I'm still making every effort to ensure that's not the case.

With luck, it'll only be another week or so before this project is put to bed and I can return to my usual schedule. In the meantime, enjoy this piece of artwork from the revised rulebook:
©2011 Mike Vilardi

7 comments:

  1. Boy howdy, but that spaceman looks like W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's going to be a new version? Awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, that looks like a Mike Vilardi piece. Love me some Mike Vilardi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's going to be a new version? Awesome. :)

    There is and it should appear next month. I'll be sure to make a mention of it here when it's available.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pic - I loved all of Mike Vilardi's work in the original Star Wars RPG books.

    ReplyDelete