Saturday, November 15, 2008

Further Update

All is well, but I'm going to continue my break from posting through the weekend to catch up on some other work and generally just relax. I'm closing on 400 posts since I began the blog in late March/early April, so I think a couple more days without posts won't be a huge loss. I'll resume on Monday, as usual; I'll try to respond to emails and comments then. Likewise, I have several more reviews to post, in addition to my usual entries.

Have a good weekend and I'll see you all on Monday.

3 comments:

  1. C'mon James, I'm getting cold sweats here, man! Just a little Pulp Fantasy Gallery entry to get me through till Monday? C'mon man.

    JK :) Enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does this have anything to do with Wrath of the Lich King?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does this have anything to do with Wrath of the Lich King?

    Not really. The blog has been running constantly for eight months now and, while I've got a lot to write about, taking a couple of days off here and there is a good way to "clean the palette" and get ready for a new set of posts.

    ReplyDelete