Sunday, February 8, 2009

Knockspell Issue 1 Released

The premier issue of Knockspell has been released. You can get the PDF version here; the print version will be available in a few days. I'm very happy to see this, because it not only marks the appearance of a second old school publication in the last year, but also an important step for the promotion of Swords & Wizardry. Although I had a very small hand in the first issue, the real credit goes to the indefatigable Matt Finch and his many excellent contributors. And if that cover by Peter Mullen isn't the coolest thing, I don't know what is.

Good work, guys!

9 comments:

  1. In the tradition of repeating the above poster, I do love that cover image! Now that has atmosphere and style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. +1 for cover love. That *is* dungeoneering.

    I'll be downloading my pdf copy this evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cover looks great!

    Let me know when the print version comes out - I want a magazine I can hold in my hands, it seems.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, too, want to know when the print version comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As others have said, the cover is beautiful.

    I quite enjoyed your take on the paladin and monk, James.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I quite enjoyed your take on the paladin and monk, James.

    Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed them.

    ReplyDelete