Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Toronto Old School Mini-Con

Although nothing definitive has been established it, judging from the response to my suggestion and the number of people who offered to help, it looks increasingly likely that something of this sort will happen. I'm still sorting through all the emails sent to me (as usual, my apologies for the slowness in replying), so it may be a week or more before I have even the faintest idea of when and where such an event might take place, let alone its schedule of events.

All I can say now, based on the few people with whom I have talked, is that there's a high degree of interest in a gathering of this sort, which makes me very happy. I really look forward to the possibility of running Dwimmermount for some new people (and maybe that beggars-only adventure in Nadsokor for Stormbringer) and, of course, getting to meet some fellow old school fans in the area and surrounds.

When I know more, I'll post it here. For the moment, I can only say that wheels are turning.

10 comments:

  1. Excellent. I'm in downtown TO -- would love to attend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As another person in downtown TO, I'm glad that the very passive tone of the previous post seems to be resulting in something :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd show up if you got it done before I leave Michigan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to hear details as they firm up, James, in case I'd be able to attend.

    Allan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let me know when you get times and dates, James. The NTRPG con would like to offer some support in the form of materials and such....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let me know when you get times and dates, James. The NTRPG con would like to offer some support in the form of materials and such....

    I will. Thanks so much for the offer of assistance. I am sure we will need it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Someone should pop into Snakes and Lattes and ask them about their D&D rates...

    ReplyDelete