Saturday, March 19, 2011

Quick FYI

In case anyone cares, I am alive and well, but it's been a very busy week and a bit for me, which is why posting and, especially, email correspondence has been even slower than usual. My apologies for that. With luck, all should be back to normal by Monday or, at worst, a few days after that. So, if you've sent me something in the last week or so and haven't heard back from me, I'm (probably) not ignoring you; I'm simply distracted by other things and will do my best to reply in the next couple of days.

Thanks.

3 comments:

  1. Forget answering unurgent email for a while. After you've dealt with whatever's been keeping you so busy, GET SOME WELL-DESERVED REST!

    (From somebody who sent you an email you haven't answered yet.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't say I've ever understood blogging as obligation.

    So, do as you will. We'll still be here...

    ReplyDelete
  3. GSV tells it like it is.

    Do what you gotta do and what you wanna do when you're done.

    ReplyDelete