Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Kenzer & Company Cyber-Holiday Sale

This is probably old news to some, but I only just discovered it, so I'm passing it along. Until the end of the year, Kenzer & Company is offering a 50% discount on most products purchased through their online store. That's a great deal, especially if you're looking to snag HackMaster Basic for a measly $9.99. There's a bunch of Aces & Eights stuff available at the discount, though, sadly, not the hardcover rulebook.

I am seriously considering snagging a couple of books myself, but I'll have to give it some more thought, since I've treated myself a lot lately.

3 comments:

  1. I picked up the two Origins special issues and might get some of the "Bundle of Troubles." I'm surprised they've been so slow with products for HM Basic. (At least, the line seems slow to me...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, we've got a whole stack of PDFs and print products coming! Just got a little backed up. ;)

    - Mark Plemmons
    Kenzer and Company

    ReplyDelete
  3. God I love Hackmaster... best ever. No that is not sarcasm.

    ReplyDelete