Thursday, December 16, 2010

Various Updates

I've been distracted over the last week and a bit as I plow through the final edits on the revision of the Thousand Suns rulebook. Consequently, my posting has dropped off (especially reviews, of which I have a backlog) and my correspondence has been much less quick than usual. If you've sent me something recently and I've not responded, give me a day or two more and I should get caught up.

The Petty Gods project is in fine shape, with close to 100 accepted submissions now. Speaking of which: if you've received an email from me confirming acceptance and the RPGNow codes I sent to you for the complimentary Labyrinth Lord PDFs do not work, please drop me a note so that I can fix the problem.

I'd like to thank all the artists who've been helping to ensure that this book looks absolutely awesome. Of course, with nearly 100 petty gods to illustrate, I can always use more assistance, so, if you've got some artistic ability and don't mind working pro bono on a community-based project, let me know.

In the meantime, to inspire you, here's a picture of Chulg, petty god of heptagons and funerary malachite, created and illustrated by Tom Fitzgerald of the Middenmurk blog.

7 comments:

  1. The petty god of seven-sided objects? That one has me curious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you've got a petty god that doesn't have to look too human; I'm happy to take a shot. :) Not too good at drawing people... wilmanric at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  3. A small suggestion: one feature I thought it'd be really nice to include in the book is a random table of the gods. For those times when you need "a cultist of ...".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emailing you a link to a few B & W samples. Also +1 to elf23's random table idea.

    ReplyDelete