Saturday, May 17, 2008

Busy, Busy

Updates to the blog will be spotty this weekend, as I have a number of other distractions. Regular posting will resume on Monday (if not sooner) with a review of The Random Esoteric Creature Generator by James Edward Raggi IV, whose new blog I highly recommend, particularly this post, which sums up a lot of my own feelings about old school gaming and its future. I'll also be posting another bunch of answers and clarifications from James Mishler, in response to my recent review of the Adventure Games Journal, Issue #1, along with my usual potpourri of musings and updates to my blogroll, since I now know of several more interesting blogs dedicated to old school gaming.

In the meantime, carry on the fascinating discussions in my comments boxes. I don't have time to respond to them at the moment, but I plan to write a summation of my thoughts, in light both of the comments and ideas that have occurred to me over the last couple of days.

Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment