Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Fightonmagazine.com

Fight On! magazine now has its own website, where you can learn some basic information about the magazine and purchase copies in either print of PDF formats. The site is brand new, so it's still a little sparse -- though I think sparse is good and very old school. Still, it's nice that Fight On! finally has its own webpage. I like being able to point someone to an easily-remembered site when they ask me how they can obtain a copy for themselves. I'm sure in the weeks and months to come that the page will grow, if only a little, and even better serve to promote this remarkable magazine of the old school renaissance.

4 comments:

  1. That is good news. I know I spent some time searching for the Fight On! website via google back when I first heard about it. It was a good ten minutes before I realised that there might not actually be one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, in this day and age, not having a website is – very old school!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very good idea - before, I'd always have to go digging for a link out of someone's blog or off of a message board. Good to see the mag now has an official non-blog, non-board home in the internet!

    ReplyDelete