Friday, October 10, 2008

Otherworld Miniatures Early Winter Sale

Otherworld Miniatures are having a sale, starting tonight and running for the next month. All figures in the range will be discounted by 20%, and orders over £75.00 GBP will be shipped worldwide free of charge.

The sale also includes pre-orders for October and November new releases, which include more Hobgoblin Warriors, Hobgoblin Guards and Commanders, the first encounter with Kobolds, Giant Rats, and a trio of Troglodytes.

So, with 20% off, free shipping, and an exchange rate of £1.00 GBP to $1.70 USD, you might want to pick up some of those figures you've been eyeing for a while!

For more information, take a look at http://www.otherworld.me.uk/

(And if anyone wants to get me something for my birthday at the end of the month ...)

2 comments:

  1. Especially now, with the dollar surging strong against the Pound and the Euro amidst the current economic turmoil, I might just stock up on these minis, even though I gave up on figures years ago. These things are effing gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I feel the same way. I just need to be able to justify buying them to my wife ...

    ReplyDelete