- One dungeon room entry per participant.
- Each dungeon room submitted must include at minimum: a name and a description of the room.
- Dungeon rooms may optionally be submitted with a small map showing the room’s layout and contents.
- Your room can be any size and shape up to a maximum of 60′ x 60′.
- The room must have at least one doorway leading out of the room along one of the exterior walls.
- Your dungeon room should be compatible with one of the following games: Original Dungeons & Dragons, Basic Dungeons & Dragons, Advanced Dungeons & Dragons, Labyrinth Lord, OSRIC, or Swords & Wizardry.
- A room can contain new creatures, items, or NPCs with special spells, skills or abilities, but all material supporting your entry must fit on a single letter sized sheet of paper at no less than 10pt size.
All entries are due by Midnight EST on January 31st, 2010.
Entries should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All dungeon room entires must be emailed in one of the following formats: PDF, Word or Open Office
All entries to the Design A Dungeon Room Contest are submitted under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.Details on the contest's judges and prizes is available here.