Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Greatest Adventures Redux

Over at Examiner.com, Daniel Nations offers up his choices for the Top 10 D&D modules of all time and even references my recent post on Castle Amber. I personally can't get enough of these kinds of lists, if only because they engender a lot of valuable discussion about D&D as it is played rather than as it is on an abstract level. Believe me, I love abstraction as much as the next guy, but, at the end of the day, D&D is a game and what matters most is what happens at the game table as you're gathered there with your friends.

5 comments:

  1. james, the link doesn't seem to work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No idea why, but when I put the URL into a blog post, the link, which is identical to the one Max posted, leads to an error page.

    Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like blogger is "correcting" the tilde in the address with a percentage sign.

    As to *why?* Spite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for catching that. It's fixed now.

    ReplyDelete