Saturday, December 13, 2008

RPG Anthology Fundraiser

Jonathan, over at a blog called The Core Mechanic, has been working on the 2008 Anthology of Roleplaying Game Blogs for publication. In order to raise some funds for this project, for which a post of mine, has been nominated for inclusion, he asked permission to sell some products using a phrase from the title of my post. I freely gave such permission, because I both think the anthology is a good idea and because I don't think of anything I write here as mine. I offer up my ideas freely in order to foster a better understanding of the history of this hobby and, more importantly, to encourage people to have fun with whatever games they're playing. I'm frankly gratified that I've generated so much enthusiasm in many people. That's one of the big reasons I started this blog in the first place and it's why I continue to post here day in and day out. Thanks for reading.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the bump James! At this point, we need all the help we can get!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, James. I love to see this getting out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very exicted about this project, and I am looking forward to seeing it published.

    ReplyDelete