Monday, December 13, 2010

Petty Gods Update

There's still a little over two weeks till the deadline I set for Petty Gods submissions, so there's time left if you'd like to be involved. I've gone through most of the submissions and accepted about 90 of the I-don't-know-how-many submissions I've gotten. Thanks to everyone who's submitted so far.

I've also gone through nearly all the offers of help with illustrations. Thanks to all the artists who've stepped up to the plate to ensure that this project looks as good as it'll read. Here's another sample to whet your appetites, this time from Thomas Denmark, who illustrated Garrett Weinstein's submission, Azwa, the petty god of giant stone heads:

5 comments:

  1. Wow, I'll be glad to see this come out so I can use him in my campaign...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do his worshipers wear red diapers and thigh-high boots?

    ReplyDelete
  3. if the actual gods are even half as good as the art you've posted so far, this will be the best book ever.

    ReplyDelete