Wednesday, September 10, 2008


Well, what do you know? Tom Wham has a website. Makes me wonder how many other old school writers and artists have a presence on the web I don't know about.


  1. Aaron Allston @

    Terry Amthor @

    Dave Arneson @

    Mike Carr @

    Greg Costikyan @

    Jeff Dee @

    Tadashi Ehara @

    Daniel Greenberg @

    Paul Jaquays @

    Rob Kuntz @

    Steven R. Marsh @

    Frank Mentzer @

    Dave Nalle @

    Steve Perrin @

    Lewis Pulsipher @

    Ken St. Andre @

    Mike Stackpole @

    Allen Varney @

    I'm sure there are others out there, but it's a start :D


  2. Wow, that's an awesome list!

    I'll grab the websites I could from the bios at the end of each essay in Hobby Games: The 100 Best (I know Tom Wham's is listed in his bio), and put any you missed up here when I can.

  3. Not exactly "old school", but I was pretty excited to find Jeff Grubb's page. No design notes on MSH, though. :(

  4. Erol Otus

    But there's nothing there except a front page and nifty favicon. :(


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.