Monday, December 7, 2009

On Being a Laggard

Once again, I've allowed my correspondence to fall behind. In my defense, things have been -- and continue to be -- busy for me, but I still ought to do a better job of answering email and responding to comments here. Unfortunately, today's going to be another busy day for me, so I probably won't get round to most of that till this evening at the earliest. So, if you've sent me something in the last week and I haven't responded to it, please accept my apologies for not having done so. I'm (probably) not ignoring you; I'm just a bit overwhelmed at the moment, owing to having so many irons in the fire at one time.

Thanks.

5 comments:

  1. Better too many irons then none at all ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how you manage to blog so often, let alone anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only urgent thing is I need to know if the latest map is OK (with the corrected title)

    ReplyDelete
  4. > So, if you've sent me something in the last week and I haven't responded to it, please accept my apologies for not having done so.

    I would have, but I'm too slow at getting around to that. :/

    > I don't know how you manage to blog so often, let alone anything else.

    qft. You're still moving almost too quickly for many of us, even with just your blog far less everything else you're up to. Kudos, I guess!
    (No need to slow down at 40, eh? ;)

    Thanks,
    David.

    ReplyDelete