Wednesday, November 24, 2010

More Down in the Dungeon Fun

On the page face the introduction to Down in the Dungeon I posted the other day, there's this amusing bit of text:
If you have any photographs of Orcs, Dragons, Monsters, or Dungeon Dwellers of any nation, particularly of Dungeon locations, why not share them with us and help make Squadron/Signal books all the more interesting and complete in the future. Any photographs sent to us will be copies and the original returned. The donor will be fully credited for any photos used.
I can't help but wonder whether anyone ever sent in any photographs and, if so, what they were like.

3 comments:

  1. Probably looked something like this:

    http://www.jeffpidgeon.com/uploaded_images/gamers-751692.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. It didn't quite kick in until the end when I realized what you meant by photographs. I have to agree that I would love to see some of those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha. This book sounds awesome. I need to pick up a copy on the cheap ASAP!

    ReplyDelete