Monday, November 8, 2010

Petty Gods Roster

Submissions to the Petty Gods project continue to roll in. We're closing in on 50 submissions, but the deadline is still nearly two months away, so there's plenty of time to get more in if you're interested in participating. I've updated the list here to include most of the recent submissions and, as you can see, there are lots of areas of patronage no one has yet covered. I think, however, that we have enough submissions for lost/misplaced items, as that seems to be a popular one. Of course, if you think you have a really great take on it, feel free to send it in; just be aware that there will competition.

I'll be contacting artists toward the end of this week with the first round of illustrations. I've got so many offers of help -- and thank you all for that -- it'll take me a bit longer to organize the artwork, so I beg a little more indulgence, if you don't mind. On the plus side, there's no question that I'll be able to get all the petty gods illustrated for the full compilation.

I should note here, in case anyone was unclear on this, that Petty Gods will be released under the OGL, so the entirety of its text will be Open Content. If anyone is uncomfortable with this, let me know, because I don't want to include any text that someone would rather not be released as OGC. All artwork will remain the property of the artists, who are free to re-use the art however they wish. This is to be a free and collaborative project and that means making sure everyone involved is comfortable with the terms under which it's operating.

As ever, if you have any questions, drop me a note and I'll do my best to get back to you in a timely fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment