Saturday, November 6, 2010

Petty Gods, Once More

I'll be posting a sample petty god later today, as promised, along with some other things, but the morning and afternoon have proven a lot busier than I'd expected and my attention is elsewhere at the moment. Until then, though, I just wanted once more to thank everyone who's already made submissions to Petty Gods. I'm simply astounded by the level of enthusiasm this project has generated in its first 48 hours. I'm likewise amazed at how clever the submissions are.

This is going to be a great little book, I have no doubt.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome. Can't wait to see what has emerged.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might want to put of a list of the portfolios claimed by submitted gods to help cut down on duplication. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete