Thursday, March 15, 2012

Party of Fifteen

One of the things I'm most enjoying about the Dwimmermount Kickstarter is that it's given people outside my home group a chance to play in the megadungeon that's occupied my time for the better part of the last three years. In addition to the players I've been refereeing in my weekly G+ sessions, Tavis Allison is also running some of his own at the The Brooklyn Strategist. Among Tavis's players at a recent session was artist Paul Hughes, who drew the illustration above, depicting fifteen PCs and henchmen as they explore the Gallery of Masks on Level 1 of Dwimmermount. I think it's terrific.

Paul has a Kickstarter of his own that might be of interest to readers of this blog, so do take a look.

4 comments:

  1. 15 PCs? Are they using a caller?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe they did. Tavis wrote a post about that very topic at his blog.

      Delete
  2. Tavis had a mechanic (unique to me) where at different points in the adventure he'd have everyone in the party roll initiative on d20. Whoever won was temporarily the "caller" and directed the party's general direction for a while.

    Great illustration by Paul, of course. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the illustration! its simple, yet full of details

    wish to see more bits of it :)

    ReplyDelete