- Submission deadline is March 1, 0:00 GMT. You have all of February to work on your submission.
- Submitting a dungeon to the contest releases it under the Creative Common Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 license with credit to the contest participant.
- The submission must have a name, an author, a map, a key, a link to the license, and no game stats.
- A link to your blog, wandering monsters, random events, adventure background or introduction, and descriptions of tricks or traps are all optional.
- One entry per participant. Participants may revise/replace their entries up until the end of contest, with the last revision counting as their official entry.
- Submission must be mailed in PDF, Open Office, or Microsoft Word format to Alex Schröder at firstname.lastname@example.org (feel free to publish and links this email address without mangling it).
- Link for the contest main page including the list of prizes: http://campaignwiki.org/wiki/DungeonMaps/One_Page_Dungeon_Contest_2010
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Alex Schröder is organizing the 2010 One-Page Dungeon Contest and asked me to pass along the word to those who might not be aware of it. Here are the details: