Wednesday, October 7, 2020

I'll See You in Hell

So, this arrived in the mail the other day.

I was asked by Centipede Press to provide an introduction to a new edition of Abraham Merritt's 1932 story, Burn, Witch, Burn!, which I happily did. One of the things that Centipede Press is known for are signed, limited editions of classic fantasy and science fiction books, hence the contents of this box. I'll be spending a lot of time over the next little while adding my name to the far more illustrious ones already there.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations. This is a format and setting worthy of your delicate scholarship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great company!
    I wonder what vile ritual they have performed to make A. Merritt to sign the copies...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Creep, Shadow Creep by the same author would make the basis of a great Call of Cthulhu or Chill adventure I think.

    ReplyDelete