Friday, October 23, 2020

Interlude

Normally, I would post an interview today. This week, there won't be one. The reason for this is time. 

Since August, I've been posting three to five times a day Monday through Friday – and enjoying every minute of it. Unfortunately, writing posts of any sort takes up a lot of time, sometimes spread over the course of multiple days. That's particularly true of interviews. 

The next couple of weeks will be busy for me on other fronts. I'm currently in the midst of finishing up issue #13 of my Tékumel fanzine, The Excellent Travelling Volume. I've also got several projects for Thousand Suns under way. That's in addition to developing Urheim, preparing for the games I'm refereeing at Virtual Gamehole Con, and my weekly House of Worms campaign. Whew!

I'm still feeling my way toward balancing all these endeavors in a way that's sustainable and remains enjoyable for me. Consequently, I'm going to ease up for the next few days to give myself some time to catch up on these other matters. My apologies in advance.

5 comments:

  1. I am just thrilled you're back -- someone linked to a post on Grognardia a couple weeks ago, and I was elated. I had erased the bookmark out of despondency. Even if your posts shrink to one or two a week, I'm here for them. Do what you need to do, and thanks for your writing. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hobbies should be fun --- no expectations, no pressure. I'm enjoying it. Take your time. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Serioisly, it's just great you're back

    ReplyDelete
  4. Echoing the other posts of appreciation that you are posting new content. Grognardia was a central part of my introduction to what we now refer to as the OSR and reading your recent posts has renewed my enthusiasm. A sincere thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm someone who has lived a life seemingly in the background, I must say this final indignity I have suffered almost too much to endure. You see, I have been sickly and weak since the day I was born and doomed to go through all my life a weakling. I seemed to have always suffered from one illness or another and could never play with the other children as I so desperately wanted to. Mother always made such a big fuss over me, also, making the situation worse as the other boys teased me mercilessly after they saw it. I was browsing  the internet searching on how i could be transformed into a powerful when i came across the email of a man named Lord Mark. who was a VAMPIRE so I told him that I has always dreamed of becoming a  VAMPIRES, All i did was just to follow the procedure that i was been told, and i bet you that procedure I took change my entire life to something i ever desire, freedom, sickness free, pains free, fame, influence, connections and even more that i can. Thanks to Lord Mark. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete