Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Planet Eris Maps

In my review the other day, I praised the map of Planet Eris and rightly so. It's one of the most attractive RPG setting maps I've ever seen in a long time. Indeed, I think it's fair to say it's easily one of the best such maps produced by the OSR. 

Here are a couple of photos that might do it a little more justice than the tiny image from my review.

It's truly a thing of beauty and inspiration. I would love to know the name of the cartographer. Regardless, if you're interested in buying a copy of your own, you can do so here.

3 comments:

  1. It is a thing of beauty. I bought a frame from Walmart and it hangs on the wall right next to my Greyhawk map and Spinward Marches map.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a sucker for maps as well. Tempted to pick this one up as well as it's Gazetter.

    ReplyDelete